Цитаты на английском о счастье
- We are never so happy nor so unhappy as we imagine. Francois De La Rochefoucauld
- Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy.
- My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I "m happy. I can" t figure it out. What am I doing right.
- Happiness? That" s nothing more than health and a poor memory.
- The conviction of the rich that the poor are happy is no more foolish than the conviction of the poor that the rich are.
- The only really happy folk are married women and single men.
- There is no device whatever to be invented for securing happiness without industry, economy, and virtue.
- The grand essentials of happiness are: something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- I think I„m dumb but maybe just happy.
- It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.
- Artists are on the average less happy than men of science.
- It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.
- Truth is a deep kindness that teaches us to be content in our everyday life and share with the people the same happiness.
- Lovers who love truly do not write down their happiness.
- There is only one way to happiness and that is to cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.
- When I was young, I used to think that wealth and power would bring me happiness... I was right.
- A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it.